Friday, January 21, 2011

knowledge

It's humbling to realize in one day that I only experience one tiny corner of the world. But its so neat to be able to learn about other corners of the world from where I sit at my desk. The amount of knowledge we can share in just seconds with the internet is awesome. Here are some corners of the world I found fascinating today:

My sister living and working in Bolivia

A school employee in the midwest eating the same lunches as her students

A passionate foodie and hilarious writer from my hometown

A man appreciating all the beautiful, simple things in life


A food loving photographer from San Francisco with recipes for delicious, fresh food and stunning photos to go with it


What's going on in your corner of the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment